As St. Patrick’s Day quickly approaches, you may be looking for some quick FREE patterns to get yourself feeling lucky! Here are my five favorites:
1. The first is by Red Heart and called the “St. Patrick’s Day Chapeau.” Crocheted in Red Heart Supersaver it’s sure to bring a festive spirit to any gathering. The FREE pattern is below!
2. Have you seen this colorful St. Patrick’s Day Wreath by Petals to Picots? It will brighten up your entryway and make a welcoming addition to your home. The wreath is crocheted around a 12 inch foam wreath.
3. I have fallen in love with this adorable Crochet Leprechaun Hat Headband by Repreat Crafter Me. Crocheted in a small amount in three colors of yarn, this headband works up quickly making it a great last minute addition to your costume.
4. This next one is also by Repeat Crafter Me, a delicately simple shamrock made from three crochet hearts. Use them as an applique, string them together to make a themed neckalace or scarf, or use them as table accents at your St. Patrick’s Day dinner.
5. Do you have a lucky child in your life needing a lucky friend? How cute is this little Lucky Leprechaun by Yarnspirations? Crocheted in cotton using Lily Sugar n’ Cream, he is sure to delight!
Happy Crocheting, crochet beautiful!